A laser paper blaster for the 5-minute origami Stormtrooper. This blaster riffle is designed to fit exactly my origami Stormtrooper model. The Stormtrooper can easily hold the blaster, no glue (and no Force) required.
To fold the blaster, you need a small rectangle of paper. The rectangle is an half square, 1/8 the size of the square you use for the Stormtrooper. So if you use 20x20 paper for the Stormtrooper, you need to use 10x5 for the blaster.
1. Start with a small half square.
2. If there is only one colored side, put it under.
3. Fold horizontally and unfold.
4. Fold the top and the bottom towards the horizontal axis.
5. Fold the top on the bottom.
6. Make a fold to create the handle.
7. Unfold, open the model and inverse the fold to put it inside.
8. Open the model and make a crimp: a valley fold and a mountain fold next to it.
9. Close the model.
10. Fold the right part in two horizontally, flatten the fold at the left.
11. Turn the model to the other side and make a similar fold. Your Stormtrooper Blaster is complete.
12. The Stormtrooper has an upward tip that you can put inside the blaster to maintain it in position. Fold the Stormtrooper's hand on top of the handle.
13. If you started to fold the blaster but don't have a Stormtrooper yet, it's time to fold it. It's easy and takes only 5 minutes.
14. Then you can also fold the 5-minute origami Darth Vader.
15. And the 5-minute origami Yoda.
Stormtroopers are mostly helpless without their blaster, so make sure you fold one for your origami Stormtrooper!
If you like this Stormtrooper Blaster model and tutorial, please subscribe to my YouTube channel Origami Plus to be notified when I post new origami video tutorials.
To make a Stormtrooper Blaster in origami, please follow the instructions from this video on YouTube:
If you fold this Stormtrooper Blaster, please send me pictures of your paper Stormtrooper Blaster so that I can show them here.
Have you tried this this Stormtrooper Blaster origami model? How did it turn out? Please tell me, and send me a picture of your model so that I can add it on this page!
If you like this Stormtrooper Blaster and my other origami models, you can support me on Patreon. Thank you!
Origami is the art of folding paper to create animals, plants, objects and geometric forms.
Origami models with easy to follow step-by-step instructions in video and photos.
Diagrams to fold origami models can be difficult to interpret sometimes. For each model we show a photo of each step so that you can easily fold all models. Each origami model also has a video that shows how to fold it.