This origami Love Mouse is a new model designed for Valentine's Day 2016, part of a series of Love Animals (cat, fox, dog etc.). Also check out the Love Cat model!
1. Start with a square sheet of paper. If the paper has a white side, put the white side on the bottom.
2. Fold and unfold along one diagonal.
3. Bring the top left corner to the bottom right corner to mark the center. Do not mark the fold.
4. Unfold and bring the bottom right corner to the center. Mark only the middle of the fold.
5. Unfold and bring the top left corner to the point you marked last. Mark the fold.
6. Unfold the fold you just made.
7. Bring the marked point of the top side to the intersection of the two folds. Mark the fold only below and to the right of the intersection.
9. Repeat for the marked point of left side. Mark the fold only below and to the right of the intersection.
11. Fold the bottom right corner.
12. Fold the corner again so that it goes past the previous fold.
14. Turn the model to the other side.
15. Fold along the vertical axis that goes through the highest intersection of folds. Mark the fold only at the top until you reach diagonal fold.
17. Similarly, fold along the horizontal axis that goes through the intersection of folds at the left. Mark the fold only at the left until you reach diagonal fold.
19. Fold along the horizontal axis that goes through the marked point on the right side. Mark the fold only at the right until you reach diagonal fold.
21. Fold along the vertical axis that goes through the marked point on the bottom side. Mark the fold only at the bottom until you reach diagonal fold.
23. Fold the bottom of the right side to the diagonal. Mark only until you reach the horizontal fold.
24. Unfold and fold the right of the bottom side to the diagonal. Mark only until you reach the vertical fold.
26. Bring the bottom side to the horizontal fold. Mark the fold only until you reach the diagonal.
28. Bring the right side to the vertical fold. Mark the fold only until you reach the diagonal.
30. Fold the top left corner to the first intersection of folds.
31. Fold the top down to the bottom of the green corner.
32. Fold the left right to the right of the green corner.
33. Fold again all the unfolded folds, starting with the folds at the bottom right.
34. Fold again the two corners.
35. Fold again all the other folds.
36. Flatten the model except the head.
37. Put the head down and make four small folds to round the heart shaped head.
38. Put the head to one side and fold one back leg.
39. Fold the other back leg.
40. Fold one front leg.
41. Fold the other front leg. Your mouse is complete and it can stand!
42. Isn't it a cute Love Mouse?
The Love Cat now has another heart friend: the Love Mouse! The Love Mouse has a very big head with an heart shape. If you like it, please subscribe to my YouTube channel Origami Plus to be notified when I post new origami video tutorials. Thank you!
To make a Love Mouse in origami, please follow the instructions from this video on YouTube:
If you fold this Love Mouse, please send me pictures of your paper Love Mouse so that I can show them here.
Have you tried this this Love Mouse origami model? How did it turn out? Please tell me, and send me a picture of your model so that I can add it on this page!
If you like this Love Mouse and my other origami models, you can support me on Patreon. Thank you!
Origami is the art of folding paper to create animals, plants, objects and geometric forms.
Origami models with easy to follow step-by-step instructions in video and photos.
Diagrams to fold origami models can be difficult to interpret sometimes. For each model we show a photo of each step so that you can easily fold all models. Each origami model also has a video that shows how to fold it.