The heart is a easy origami model that you can fold and give to the persons you love. You can use it to create greeting cards and Valentine cards. It is perfect for Valentine's Day, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, wedding ceremonies and wedding anniversaries etc. And if you have square paper or cotton towels, you can fold a towel into an heart. Your heart paper towels will look fantastic for a wedding table or a romantic dinner!
1. Start with a colored square sheet of paper. You can make a red heart or a pink heart, or use patterned paper.
2. If the paper has only one colored face, put the colored side on the bottom.
3. Fold along one diagonal.
4. Unfold the fold you just made.
5. Fold along the other diagonal.
6. Unfold the fold you just made.
7. Turn the paper and fold the tip at the top towards the center, down to the intersection of the two diagonals.
8. Fold the tip at the bottom towards the top.
9. Fold the right side towards the vertical axis in the middle.
10. Fold the left side towards the vertical axis.
11. Turn the model over.
12. Fold the tip at the top right down to the horizontal fold.
13. Fold the tip at the top left.
14. Fold the right tip.
15. Fold the left tip.
16. Turn the model over, your heart in origami is done!
We hope your origami heart will turn great. Please send us pictures of the hearts you make to email@example.com so that we can add them to this page!
To make an heart in origami, please follow the instructions from this video on YouTube:
If you fold this heart, please send me pictures of your paper heart so that I can show them here.
Have you tried this this heart origami model? How did it turn out? Please tell me, and send me a picture of your model so that I can add it on this page!
If you like this heart and my other origami models, you can support me on Patreon. Thank you!
Origami is the art of folding paper to create animals, plants, objects and geometric forms.
Origami models with easy to follow step-by-step instructions in video and photos.
Diagrams to fold origami models can be difficult to interpret sometimes. For each model we show a photo of each step so that you can easily fold all models. Each origami model also has a video that shows how to fold it.