This paper pumpkin is an original origami design. It is easy to fold. For best results, use a sheet of paper with different colors on each side to make the pumpkin eyes and teeth stand out.
To make an Halloween Pumpkin in origami, please follow the instructions from this video on YouTube:
1. Start with a square sheet of paper. If possible, use paper with a different color on each side (orange and white or black).
2. Put the colored side on the bottom. Then turn it.
3. Fold along the vertical diagonal.
4. Unfold the fold you just made.
5. Fold along the horizontal diagonal.
6. Unfold the fold you just made.
7. Fold the bottom tip to the center of the square, at the intersection of the two diagonals.
8. Fold the top tip to the bottom of the model.
9. Put the top tip under the bottom tip.
10. Fold the right tip to the center.
11. Fold the left tip to the center.
12. Turn the model over.
13. Fold the top right corner.
14. Fold the top left corner.
15. Fold the bottom right corner.
16. Fold the bottom left corner.
17. Turn the model over.
18. Fold back the bottom tip to the bottom of the model.
19. Then fold back the tip towards the top. The part that goes above the two teeth should be the size of one tooth.
20. Fold back the tip towards the bottom to form the middle tooth.
21. Fold back the left tip to form the left eye.
22. Fold back the right tip to form the right eye.
23. Turn the model over and slighly fold it in the middle.
24. Slightly unfold the two bottom corners. It will enable the pumpkin to stand.
25. And your pumpkin is finished!
26. You can make it stand to decorate your house for Halloween.
I had a lot of fun designing this origami pumpkin just in time for Halloween, I hope you will like it! If you fold a pumpkin, please send us a picture of it so that we can create a collection of origami pumpkins from around the world! Thank you and Happy Halloween!
If you fold this Halloween Pumpkin, please send me pictures of your paper Halloween Pumpkin so that I can show them here.Photos of origami Halloween Pumpkin
Have you created an origami pumpkin for Halloween? Send us pictures of your pumpkins so that we can add them here!
Some very beautiful paper pumpkins created by Karine and Giovanni. They had a very good idea: if you do not have origami paper with one orange side and one white side, you can make your own by using white paper and coloring one side with crayons or paint!
This wild pomegranate blew up when it fell from the tree, and it now looks ready to devour the almost defenseless pumpkin! Wild pomegranate found, and photo taken, in Castelnou, southern France.
Have you tried this this Halloween Pumpkin origami model? How did it turn out? Please tell me, and send me a picture of your model so that I can add it on this page!
If you like this Halloween Pumpkin and my other origami models, you can support me on Patreon. Thank you!
Origami is the art of folding paper to create animals, plants, objects and geometric forms.
Origami models with easy to follow step-by-step instructions in video and photos.
Diagrams to fold origami models can be difficult to interpret sometimes. For each model we show a photo of each step so that you can easily fold all models. Each origami model also has a video that shows how to fold it.