Many mice are cute (especially when it's an origami mouse), but this mouse is evil! You can tell it's evil from its pointy ears and pointy eyes. This evil mouse is also the base of other evil origami models: the evil rabbit (or evil dog or evil pork, depending on how you fold the ears), and the Big Bad Wolf himself!
To make a Evil Mouse Head in origami, please follow the instructions from this video on YouTube:
Here are the step-by-step instructions to fold a Evil Mouse Head (photo diagram and/or video).
1. Start with a square piece of duo paper (a different color on each side).
2. Put the white side on top and turn the paper.
3. Fold along the vertical diagonal.
5. Put the top tip on the bottom tip, and mark the middle of the paper. Do not fold the horizontal diagonal completely.
7. Fold the top right side so that it goes over the center. Fold only until you reach the vertical diagonal.
9. Repeat the fold for the top left side and unfold.
10. Fold back the last two folds together and flatten them towards the right.
11. Also fold the tip to the left.
12. Fold the tip so that it comes next to the vertical diagonal.
13. Open the tip and invert the right fold to flatten the tip.
14. Put the bottom of the tip to the top of the model.
15. Flatten by making a slightly open petal fold. This will be the eyes, they need to be slightly apart.
16. Turn the model to the other side.
17. Fold the bottom towards the top.
19. Turn the model to the other side.
20. Fold the right bottom side so that the bottom point comes on top of the point at the left of the horizontal fold.
22. Repeat the fold for the left bottom side and unfold.
23. Fold back the 3 previous folds together. Put the two sides under the eyes.
24. Flatten the folds.
25. Fold the top tip of the square down to the bottom tip.
26. Fold the bottom tip up (one layer).
27. Turn the model to the other side.
28. Fold the bottom tip up.
29. Turn the model to the other side. Here is the evil mouse!
30. You can easily turn the evil mouse into the Big Bad Wolf...
31. ... or into an evil rabbit! (or dog or pig, depending on how you fold the ears)
32. Your evil mouse can have many other evil friends!
The evil mouse is a moderately difficult origami models, the hardest part is to fold the eyes. After a few tries you will be able to make different eyes easily. Also experiment with folding the ears differently to make other evil animals!
If you fold this Evil Mouse Head, please send me pictures of your paper Evil Mouse Head so that I can show them here.
Have you tried this this Evil Mouse Head origami model? How did it turn out? Please tell me, and send me a picture of your model so that I can add it on this page!
If you like this Evil Mouse Head and my other origami models, you can support me on Patreon. Thank you!
Origami is the art of folding paper to create animals, plants, objects and geometric forms.
Origami models with easy to follow step-by-step instructions in video and photos.
Diagrams to fold origami models can be difficult to interpret sometimes. For each model we show a photo of each step so that you can easily fold all models. Each origami model also has a video that shows how to fold it.