The Christmas tree is an easy model that is perfect for Christmas! Once folded, you can decorate it with crayons. You can also cut small bits of colored papers and stick them to your Christmas tree.
1. Start with a square sheet of paper. Green is a good choice, but you can also use white paper for a snowy tree!
2. If the paper has only one colored face, put the colored side on the bottom. Then turn it.
3. Fold along the vertical diagonal.
4. Unfold the fold you just made.
5. Fold the bottom right side towards the vertical axis in the middle.
6. Fold the bottom left side towards the vertical axis in the middle.
7. Turn the model to the other side.
8. Fold the top right side towards the vertical axis in the middle.
9. Fold the top left side towards the vertical axis in the middle.
10. Turn the model to the other side.
11. Fold the bottom tip up to the top tip.
12. Turn the model to the other side.
13. Fold the top tip (only one layer) towards the bottom. Make the fold a bit above bottom.
14. Fold the bottom tip towards the top to form the stump of the tree.
15. Turn the model to the other side. Your Christmas tree is finished!
We hope you will like this Christmas tree origami model and that you will make many beautiful Christmas trees! Please send us pictures of the Christmas Trees you make to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can add them to this page!
To make a Christmas tree in origami, please follow the instructions from this video on YouTube:
If you fold this Christmas tree, please send me pictures of your paper Christmas tree so that I can show them here.
Have you tried this this Christmas tree origami model? How did it turn out? Please tell me, and send me a picture of your model so that I can add it on this page!
If you like this Christmas tree and my other origami models, you can support me on Patreon. Thank you!
Origami is the art of folding paper to create animals, plants, objects and geometric forms.
Origami models with easy to follow step-by-step instructions in video and photos.
Diagrams to fold origami models can be difficult to interpret sometimes. For each model we show a photo of each step so that you can easily fold all models. Each origami model also has a video that shows how to fold it.