This four-fold heart is a variation of the two-fold heart. It adds 2 simple folds to make the heart more hear-shaped. And you can still fold it very easily in a few seconds!
Update: I was told that this heart has already been created by Jeremy Shafer more than 20 years ago!
1. Start with a square sheet of paper (same color on both sides).
2. Make a fold to bring the lower right corner up between the two upper corners.
3. Then fold the model in two perpendicularly to the first fold you made.
4. This is the 2-fold heart.
5. Fold back the two top tips to make them more round.
6. Turn the model to the other side. And here is your heart-shaped heart!
This heart has just four folds, but it has a very nice shape!
If you fold this heart, please send me pictures of your hearts to firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can add them to this page!
To make a 4-fold heart in origami, please follow the instructions from this video on YouTube:
If you fold this 4-fold heart, please send me pictures of your paper 4-fold heart so that I can show them here.
Have you tried this this 4-fold heart origami model? How did it turn out? Please tell me, and send me a picture of your model so that I can add it on this page!
If you like this 4-fold heart and my other origami models, you can support me on Patreon. Thank you!
Origami is the art of folding paper to create animals, plants, objects and geometric forms.
Origami models with easy to follow step-by-step instructions in video and photos.
Diagrams to fold origami models can be difficult to interpret sometimes. For each model we show a photo of each step so that you can easily fold all models. Each origami model also has a video that shows how to fold it.